7 STEPS TO FRIENDSHIP WITH GOD
The 7 steps to any friendship are – Know, Trust, Love, Embrace, Use, Help, and Thank which lead to Mastery. When you apply them to God you have a friendship with God which is all the more Masterful!
- Do you Know God? And do you know that, Knowing God is Knowing your Self which is your Soul - the God in you which is ever-present and everything, and needs nothing except experience of what it already is? And that, this process of experience happens by experiencing things one by one like tall & short, hot & cold, rich & poor, activity & peace, etc.?
- Do you know that you can Trust God by not needing to Trust because God is always there for you just like gravity is always present?
- Do you Love God without condition, limitation, expectation and need? And do you know that Love is free and therefore should be unconditional? And that you will receive Love in the same way as you give it?
- Do you Embrace God by sitting in silence often? Do you know that one way this happens is by just BEING and watching where your thoughts are going without analysing them? Do you Meditate at least twice a day?
- Do you Use God by applying tools given by God - Creative Energy (Thoughts, Words & Deeds); Gentle Wisdom (Intuition); and Pure Love (Unconditionality)?
- Do you Help God by living, Deliberately by using thoughts, words and deeds; Harmoniously by using intuition; and Beneficially by using unconditional love and kindness?
- Do you Thank God by being in a state of Gratitude for your eternal life which is full of excitement and constant change? Do you know that you cannot think Gratitude but you can BE grateful (Ex. You don’t think love but you BE in love)? And that, being Grateful will attract what you choose to be Grateful for very fast?
5 ATTITUDES FOR SPIRITUAL MASTERY
i. Do you know that your Soul Energy which is also your Creative Vibration is Joy just like the sun’s energy is heat and light?
ii. Do you know that Joy is experienced when your Soul expresses its energy by uniting with others and things, with the natural magnetism of love which is let out by opening your Heart and opening your Mind which when closed shield love?
iii. Do you know that when you connect with others and give Joy to them by simple things like humour, laughter and smiles, that you will feel Joy moving in you?
iv. Do you know that when you connect with things and release your Creative Vibration, that you will feel Joy moving in you?
i. Do you know that the first step to Love is to Love yourself?
ii. Do you know that Love is Giving and Love is Freedom within a discipline?
iii. Do you know that Love is Being Natural and not Normal?
iv. Do you know that allowing another to bring you joy is Love?
v. Do you know that Love let’s go of expectations and requirements and need holds on?
vi. Do you know that Love is not having to say you’re sorry?
vii. Do you know that Love is not withholding Love when you do not agree with another but giving more of it then out of compassion?
viii. Do you know that you have to be aware, honest, transparent and willing in Love?
ix. Ask, What would Love do now? Do you know that you have the answer and you are the answer and that the answer will bring harmony?
i. Do you know that Acceptance is Embracing and not rejecting? And that, what you resist, persists?
ii. Do you know that Acceptance is like water that washes the stains of judgement?
iii. Do you know that Acceptance changes your inner experience no matter what the outer circumstance is?
i. Do you know that Blessing is not condemning but commending?
ii. Do you know that you cannot fully Bless when you judge?
iii. Do you know that you are complete and overflowing with Blessing?
iv. Do you know that you Bless when you give all things your best?
i. Do you know that you should always be Grateful because every circumstance is a gift of experience?
ii. Do you know that the following prayer is an expression of Gratitude when you think you have a problem and that it can heal your condition? – ‘’Thank you God for making me understand that every problem has already been solved for me.’’
3 SPIRITUAL CODES OF CONDUCT FOR MASTERY
i. Do you know that Awareness is to be keenly observant of-
a. What is so and why?
b. What can change it and why?
c. What are the probable outcomes of your choices?
ii. Do you know that you have to be Aware that you are Aware and not pretend that you are not Aware?
i. Do you know that Honesty is truthfulness?
ii. Do you know that Honesty is transparency without hidden agendas and dramas?
i. Do you know that taking Responsibility is not an admission of guilt?
ii. Do you know that Responsibility starts by willingness for it?
iii. Do you know that knowingness that WE ARE ALL ONE will help you to take Responsibility for whatever shows up before you?
iv. Do you know that Responsibility is doing whatever it takes to get, the best outcomes and the best remedies for unwanted outcomes?
1 BIG NEGATIVE TO BE TACKLED
i. Do you know that ANGER negates all the above mentioned 7 STEPS TO FRIENDSHIP WITH GOD; 5 ATTITUDES FOR SPIRITUAL MASTERY; 3 SPIRITUAL CODES OF CONDUCT FOR MASTERY???
ii. Do you know that to avoid the negativity of Anger you should not use it to justify changes proposed in your life?
iii. Do you know that frankly stating your views and feelings will help subside your Anger?
IF YOU APPLY ALL THAT YOU KNOW AND DID NOT KNOW IN THIS CHECKLIST YOU WILL MOVE TO MASTERY. IF YOU MEMORISE THIS CHECKLIST AND RUN THROUGH IT FOR ANY PARTICULAR CIRCUMSTANCE IN YOUR LIFE, YOU WILL SURELY SURF THROUGH THAT SITUATION LIKE A MASTER! PRACTICE MAKES YOU A PERFECT SURFER… TO KNOW MORE READ THE BOOK ‘’FRIENDSHIP WITH GOD’’.